Friday, October 30, 2009

New - Girls 'R' Us....and a Pink Sale!

It's Friday night, it's hot and I just had my first swim for the season....and it was so good!
Matthew kept me company today because he was home on a pupil free day. Our dog had company yesterday, in the form of a blue tongue lizard! I think it finally got away when I managed to tie Sally up! I don't think she wanted to eat it, just play with it.

Now onto my new goodies in the shop.

Firstly I have a new kit - Girls 'R' Us - available at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top. This very pink kit is great for girls of all ages...from toddler to teen to adult!



And there is also a matching set of quickpages at PBP and ACOT.


Looking for inspiration? Here's a few awesome layouts.


And if you are into pink.....I have good news for you!
I'm having a PINK sale!



And lastly, I have a bonus frame cluster to share. Enjoy your weekend!

Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

LivS said...

The frames are wonderful, thank you so much!

Serenity Sheri said...

Adorable kit, thank you so much for the cluster frame!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Maurine Stettler said...

Very cute - thanks for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

Rubypat said...

Thank you for the frame - it is very unique.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much.. this is lovely

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

rosmarie said...

thank you for the lovely frame!