Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Template 94.....and a new sneak peek!

Our weather is slowly heating up for summer and our first swim for the season might even happen on the weekend. My boys are all riding in a charity fundraiser on Sunday and the forecast is hot! Why did the heat have to start on Sunday? Monday would have been much better!
I have some CT layouts to show off today. I am always amazed when I see the fabulous pages that are created with my designs. The first 4 are all made with my Boys R Us kit which you can get at Pickleberrypop or A Cherry on Top.

The layouts below are done with October Magic, October Magic Add On, No Place Like Home and Cooked to Perfection. As you can see, No Place Like Home and Cooked to Perfection layouts look great side by side.


Check out what's coming out on Friday! I guess it's pretty obvious it's girly!

My last order of business today....a new template (number 94).

Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Shay said...

Thanks for the template. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Lindsay Jane :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

Sue said...

Simple + Circles = Marvelous Template! Thanks so much! :)

ninigoesdigi said...

Great template again !! Thank you so much for sharing you talent !

Simona -light- said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great template and the sneak peak has some really interesting colors.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much. Kokhine

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template.

belle said...

thanks for the great template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the adorable template!

sascedar said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

This template is TOOO perfect! I just made a one-page LO with one big circle about my 50th birthday celebration, but now I want to make it a double-page spread with other photos from that day. Your template is going to look so snazzy beside it! Congratulations to you, too, on the occasion of your son's 16th birthday. He's a fine young man, and I know you are very proud of him! Thank you for all you do for the scrapping community and your great freebies.
mskinsey (U.S. Virgin Islands)