Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday SALE....and Bonus Christmas Frames

By now all the Black Friday sales will be well underway, and I'm sure there are many bargains to be found! There certainly are in my shops where you can find everything marked down 30-50% until November 30!

I can't believe another week has flown by and we are now only 4 weeks away from Christmas. My boys will be breaking up from school in the next week or two for their 7 week Summer holiday, so I will lose my peace and quiet for a while! They are getting extremely frustrated with their cricket at the moment because it keeps getting cancelled! One week it's too hot, then it's too wet, then they have a bye.....and tomorrow it will probably be too wet again! The weather at the moment is totally wacko!

Anyway, I have a little freebie for you...a set of glitter edged frames to co-ordinate with my Christmas Trimmings kit.

Sorry link expired.

18 comments:

Vix said...

Gorgeous frames, thank you Lindsay x

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Tami said...

Just beautiful...thanks!!

Barbara said...

Thank you! Cute hat, too!

Marla said...

Thanks for the beautiful frames!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

LivS said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

these are soo beautiful. thank you!

mcmartian

cherylzyx said...

Lovely, thank you!

Rose said...

thanks so much, these are great!

Sara said...

I love your work. Thanks for sharing. Wondering if there is any way I can get your Template 96? I looked in your stores, but don't see it there. Let me know. Thanks!

LadyPatsFan said...

Great frames. thank you for sharing

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

melliel said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

TerriK said...

Thank you SO much!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

rosmarie said...

wonderful frames, thank you so much!

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful frames! Thank you!