Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas is Coming - New Christmas Trimmings!

It's only 5 weeks until Christmas, so it's time for a new seasonal kit!
Christmas Trimmings is now in my stores at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top.
And it's on special for 30% off until after Black Friday!



Also in my stores are some co-ordinating quickpages.....


and a set of matching Tinsel Frames - the best digital tinsel you will find anywhere! These frames are two toned for a very realistic effect.



Check out the detail!


I also made a set of 5 mini tinsel frames for you to sample.

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW!!!! Stunning new kit!!!!! Beautifully done!!!!

belle said...

thanks for the pretty tinsel frames!

Debbie said...

Love the new kit Lindsay! Thank you for the lovely frames!

Shay said...

Gorgeous kit.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the frames. Hope you're doing well.

LadyPatsFan said...

That tinsel is gorgeous. thank you for sharing

Rose said...

That really is nice tinsel, thanks!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Gulffire said...

I'm a sucker for Christmas kits AND your designs so guess where I will be headed next: To the Shop!! Thanks for the freebie and the wonderful kit.

fl_connie said...

Thanks for the tinsel! This is a gorgeous new kit!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 04:38pm, NY 07:38pm] - 21 Nov [UK 12:38am, OZ 11:38am] ).

Fabella said...

Wow, this is really awesome. What great trees, love them!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great tinsel elements

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!!!!

Marissa said...

Thanks!!

Simply Sarah said...

o...m...g... I LOVE this new kit! Love the wrapping ribbon you used too! Just so cute.

Thanks for the cute little frames. Garland rocks!

unruly said...

HELP...can't download ...you're out of bandwidth...and I so love these

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks Lindsay! I love the kit!!!