Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.....and a Black Friday SALE!

I would like to wish all my American digi friends a happy Thanksgiving.......and announce that my Black Friday SALE has begun!


I have added a third set of Christmas Stamp Clusters to my Pickleberrypop shop. You can use these with nearly every Christmas kit that is out there!



Of course the frames go very nicely with my Christmas Trimmings kit!


Enjoy your time to reflect with family and I will try to get back tomorrow with a little Black Friday freebie for you all.

3 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

You make the very best frames of all I've seen. I especially love the stamps and windows!