Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Unique Clipping Masks

Eight days on from surgery and my energy level is almost back to normal.
We had to contend with an extremely hot weekend which was tiring for all of us. The worst thing about the hot weather was having to turn off our air conditioner every time the neighbors lit up a cigarette outside...which was often! They smoke outside so that their house stays smoke free....but all their smoke ends up in our A/C ducts!!!!
A couple of weeks ago I reported that Matthew's school cricket team had made the semi-finals in cricket. Well, they played the semi yesterday and got knocked out. At least the heat wave stopped for one day so that they could play! It was still a great effort to be in the top 4 schools from over 40 that started in the competition.
After spending the last few days resting, it feels like I have been away from the scrapping world for weeks! But at last I have a couple of new sets of clipping masks in my stores, and a new kit coming very very soon.
I have just set up a fan page on Facebook, so if you would like to keep up with what's happening in my stores, come and join me over there.

Here's an example using one of my Messy Halftone Masks. DH took the photo when he took the boys (and the dog) to the beach on Sunday before it got too hot.






Messy Halftone Masks available at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top


Star Masks available at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top


I think it's pretty obvious what the theme of my next kit is?

Here's a sampler from my Messy Halftone Mask pack to try!

Sorry link expired.

22 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Barbara said...

I'm glad you are better and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and so glad you're feeling better after your surgery! Julie (MaggieMae in the galleries)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 18 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Jean said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. Glad you are feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

appreciate your nice work , wish you all the best !

Kathy said...

Thank U for sharing!:)

michellewaite1 said...

I am so excited for the Christmas kit. I love clipping masks and the new ones look fun.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting . . would work excelent with a very colorful contrasty photo!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the mask!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good!!
Thanks so much for the mask, love it:)

MiKiko

Tammy said...

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Oh Lindsay...We've had the worst luck with smoking neighbors. Isn't it awful? If our neighbor puts his house up for sale I have half a mind to buy it just to avoid that sort of problem again!

Do I see green and red??? :)

rosmarie said...

thank you for all your wonderful freebies and all the best wishes for you.

Lynne said...

thank you!

Madeline said...

Thank you so much.

Madeline said...

Thank you so much.

Barb said...

Thank you so much for so generously sharing this nifty freebie!! We are just gearing up for winter here in Manitoba, Canada (hopefully the fall lasts a little longer...it really is my favourite season), so I'm a little jealous re: talk of the beach and warm weather...but a heat wave must be pretty unbearable. Stay cool and Take care!! :)

Lilaclady said...

thank you for this great photo mask!
Hope Adelaide is much cooler now.
Have a nice week end. :)

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, appreciated very much. Baroochi

Magnolia said...

Interesting mask! Thank you so much for sharing.