Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Weekend, A Sneak Peek and Template 95

We had a busy weekend again, but it wasn't just soccer for a change. First up was cricket, and it was hot! Andrew and Justin are playing in the same team this season, so that makes the taxi service a bit easier! I got this great photo of Andrew - but he didn't like it because he got out on that shot! I got very lucky to get the bail and ball in the photo.



Next up was Andrew's 16th birthday paintball adventure on Saturday afternoon. Eleven boys set out for a fun afternoon, and the look on Andrew's face says how much fun he had! Andrew (my first born) is 16 tomorrow! I guess I had better hide the car keys!



On Sunday the boys (and DH) all rode in Amy's Ride, which was a charity fundraiser to educate drivers to keep their distance when passing cyclists on the road.



One road was even closed so that the cyclists didn't have to compete with cars.

The ride finished in picturesque McLaren Vale, where I picked them up. Matthew now wants to do more bike rides because it was so much fun.

Now, Digital Scrapbooking Day is nearly upon us, and what does that mean?
A sale of course!!!
Starting November 4th I will have a new kit and both stores will be on sale for 30% off!


And if there is still anyone out there that is doing P365, congratulations you are nearly there! Here's a new template to keep you going.


Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Robin said...

I'm still doing Project 365! Thanks for the great template!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great!! Thanks so much;)

MiKiko

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Lindsay Jane :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay Jane, Your upcoming kit looks intriguing - can't wait to see it. Thanks for the template. Have a great day, MoosieD

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Marian H said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I love your templates.

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent :)

Denise said...

Terrific template! Thanks!!

tmmarx said...

Thank you. I really like the clean lines and I use lots of pics on a page so this template is really a great one for me.

Erika said...

Thank you for the template, I'm still trying to hang in there!

thescrappywife said...

Lovely! Thank you!