Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A bonus Christmas card

My days of peace and quiet are quickly coming to an end for the year, with the boys only having 3 more days of school before their 6 weeks of summer holidays. Although I do like to have 6 weeks of sleep-ins and lazy days!
Our Matthew is coming home tomorrow after a fun few days in the outback. Hopefully they were fun anyway! He got chosen along with 8 other year 6 students from his school to buddy up with 9 visiting kids from England and 9 kids from the outback. The group of 27 kids have been doing all sorts of interesting activities over the last week. Matthew was particularly looking forward to the horse-riding. I hope he comes home with some interesting photos to scrap!

Just a reminder that you can still get my Grab Bag for a few days. After December 11th, it will all be revealed!

I did this layout a while ago with my Christmas Trimmings kit and thought it would make a great Christmas card....


.....so if you haven't done your cards yet, grab this one while you can!

Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the pretty card!!

Barbara said...

Thank you, Lindsay; you ALWAYS do such lovely work....

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

jill said...

i always love your work. thank you!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks so much Lindsay! I'm thankful my parents will be visiting while my son has vacation to keep him occupied...otherwise there'd be chaos the entire time! :) Hope you enjoy your lazy mornings!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Hey Lindsay. I don't usually do grab bags...but I just bought yours! Thanks! I haven't been able to look at it yet...my digi scrapping file is such a jumble right now... :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 09 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely card.

bj said...

thank you!!

catsrul said...

Thank you for the card!

Desleigh said...

Thanks for the card... I bought this kit and it is great...love how you did the card... wish i could come up with things like that... guess that is why you are the designer and I am just a scrapper... btw I can't seem to find the glitter styles after I have copied them to photoshop elements presets... any clue please...?

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!