Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 2....12 Days of Christmas

I hope everyone is having fun collecting the daily pieces to my 12 Days of Christmas mini kit - my present to you all!

I just realised that I haven't even shown my unpacked Grab Bag yet!
Last week got away with shopping and pre-Christmas BBQs.
If you missed the grab bag, here's what you can now buy individually in my stores at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top.

A mini kit...


A pack of versatile white papers...


Glitter splatters to add some glitz to your pages...


A fun Santa Hat alpha...


Some plain frame strips to make your photos stand out (with and without shadows)...


A set of 12" border masks which can be used on papers or photos...


...and lastly, a new set of simple masks....one can never have enough clipping masks!


Now here's day 2 of my 12 Days of Christmas mini kit for you to unwrap!

Sorry link 2 expired.

26 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

*sarahm172* said...

thank you

mmikes said...

What a wonderful idea. Thanks for you time and talent

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much!!

Marla said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Barbara said...

Thank you!

Jamie said...

Thank You!

Joy said...

Thank you!

tiggconn said...

Thanks!!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much

Lynn said...

Thanks again!

fl_connie said...

thanks for the next prezzie - did I say thank you yesterday? If not, I really, really meant to!

Rose said...

Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you so much for today's gift

craftychic said...

Thank you for the first 2 days Lindsay Jane :)

knmkendall said...

Am I too late to download day 2? I got an error message saying "user is out of bandwidth" when I tried to download it. I'm not sure what to do. Thank you for this giveaway!

idahorhodes said...

I got out of bandwidth as well.

diney said...

You are always so kind with your goodies. Thanks...bandwidth is gone for both days.

Florence said...

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Love your work!

Peggie said...

Thank you for part 2. This is beautiful.