Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 6....12 Days of Christmas...and Home for Christmas!

Another day closer to Christmas.....and one more Christmas kit!

I have my last kit for the year - Home for Christmas - out now at Pickleberrypop. Tomorrow I hope to solve my internet problems and get it into my A Cherry on Top shop too.



the detail...

I also have some co-ordinating quickpages in both PBP and ACOT shops...


....and also a Home For Christmas scallop album to fit the Basic Grey Albums.


And of course, here's day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas. If I run out of bandwidth while I am sleeping, don't panic! I will check in the morning and sort it out!

Sorry link expired.


20 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you!! The new kit is beautiful!!!

Lynn said...

The new kit looks lovely! Thank you for day six.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for days 5 & 6!!!!!!!
HUGS

belle007 said...

Wonderful! Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

tiggconn said...

Thank you!

Keryn said...

Thank you so much :)

mmikes said...

Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

not only are the freebies great, but your work is absolutely amazing and beautiful! love the kits to purchase and the quick pages

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you so much for all these goodies. I love your new kit too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

LadyPatsFan said...

thank you for sharing

Peggie said...

Thank you.

Marla said...

Thanks for today's goodies. Your new kit is beautiful!!

number2 said...

This is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Snowsmoon said...

Good morning, Lindsay! WOW, I just found you 12 days of Christmas and ran over to your shop and got your two Christmas kits I so love them! Thank you so much for your goodies and only wish I had got over here for the first 5 days!

Happy Holidays
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

cathy said...

Thank you Lindsay! Have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year.....

Alysse said...

Thank you so much!!