Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 8.....12 Days of Christmas

With only a few days to go until Christmas, we decided to go check out some lights last night. When the boys were younger we used to go looking at lights every year, but more recently we haven't bothered. I realised that we needed to do it again before they all get too old and didn't want to go any more! I should have taken my tripod for clearer photos...the picture below is about as clear as I got.



Here's day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas.

Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

mmikes said...

Thank you very much

Rebecca said...

Thank you very much!! I'm glad you got to go out and see lights! We need to do that yet! : )

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

tiggconn said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Snowsmoon said...

Thank you so much for all your Christmas Goodies.

Marla said...

Thanks so much!!

Lynn said...

Thank you so much!

Rose said...

I really need to learn how to use my camera to take light photos, I'd really like one of our tree with the lights on!! Thanks for all the little bits to the kit!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Simply Sarah said...

Gramma took my kids last night to Xmas circle... they walked around the circle and looked at lights. I had to work (darn). I love that you got a clear pic without the tripod. I read about that trick last year and havent tried it out yet.

Thanks for the little gift. I am just catching up on blog reading today so thanks for all!!!

Dinphy said...

It's awesome! Thank you so much.
Love the delicate look.

Peggie said...

Thank you, I love it.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 21 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

rosmarie said...

wonderful photo with lights! Thank you for day 8!

bj said...

Merry Christmas.....thank you!!!