Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 9.....12 Days of Christmas....and 20% off SALE!

Today I decided to buy my turkey and other food supplies for Christmas Day. I asked my boys if any of them wanted to come help me.....and to my surprise they all wanted to come! I should have known better and gone by myself! One was good, one wanted to push the trolley, and one wanted to be a pest and stop in front of the trolley all the time!! It was kind of like comedy capers!

If you have some of my designs on your wish list....stock up now!
All products at both Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top are on SALE for 20% right through until December 31st!!

I counted up how many layouts I have done so far in 2009.....and much to my surprise, I have done 160!!!! I never would have guessed that I had done that many!

Below is number 160.....made with my Home for Christmas kit....


.....and here's a few more from my amazing CT!


Day 9 already of 12 Days of Christmas.

Sorry link expired.

13 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

mmikes said...

Thanks so much

Lynn said...

Thank you again!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for day 9!

Rebecca said...

Thank you, thank you!!

tiggconn said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, again! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for days 8 & 9!!!!!!!
HUGS
Wishing you a Blessed Safe Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Marla said...

Thanks so much!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Peggie said...

Thank you.

Gayle said...

Thanks so much for this daily gift. Happy Holidays! :)

Jane said...

I wish the links had been left up through Christmas. Missed this.