Friday, December 4, 2009

Grab Bag and Cricket Mini Kit 'Stumped'

In our household we normally put up our Christmas tree on the last Sunday in November, but last weekend got away. Luckily we found time to decorate it tonight, and I think I took about 100 photos! Hopefully there will be a few good ones to scrap.

I have a new Grab Bag in my Pickleberrypop store which is overflowing with 7 products.


Here's one page done with a few of the items in the bag. The photos were taken way back in 2004, just after decorating the tree.



Now....for those who were wondering what my new unique themed mini kit is, it's a cricket kit. I searched and couldn't find one anywhere so I made one! With 3 boys who love playing cricket, I have heaps of photos to scrap. Of course the papers and some elements can be used for other purposes too.


This photo is of Matthew all dressed for his first ever game of school cricket. The alpha is from my Cooked to Perfection kit.


Here is something similar to what's in the Grab Bag. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing.

Serenity Sheri said...

Fabulous, thanks so much!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the frame cluster!

thescrappywife said...

Four frames for my four children! Thank you!

Stacey Thomas said...

I just bought the grab bag and Christmas Trimmings...sooo wonderful. Thank you for the frame cluster, I love it. Going to make recipe cards for my cookie exchange the 18th of December with Christmas Trimmings.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Joshgirl (English is not my native) said...

Thank you.

Marissa said...

Love it! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!