Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Templates in Shop

I have been a bit of a lazy blogger this week because I keep getting distracted! I sit and browse the net, or get ideas and design for hours! Today I even edited some holiday video from our trip in April. Perhaps tomorrow I might even find some time to scrap a page or two around my many errands I have to run. I still have lots of Christmas shopping to do, and feel like I don't have enough days to do it! I should leave the computer off for a whole day and see how much shopping I could do!
During my time designing, I keep getting requests to buy some of my templates which were offered here. Well, my first set has just hit the store! Template Duo 1 contains my old template 96, and a new one which is similar to an older template. This set comes in PSD and TIFF format and is available at Pickleberrypop now.
Keep your eyes peeled for a new grab bag.....coming soon! And a very unique themed mini kit! If you go to DST, you can try to guess the theme and win a $5 voucher to my Pickleberrypop store!



I have given my templates a makeover to give them a brighter, fresher look! What do you think? Here's number 99....nearly got my century!

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Lime said...

Hi -- Thanks for the template No. 99, wow! One more to go! The color change is wonderful, too..really looks a lot better, even though I know the end result is the same, I can't help but feel more attracted to the prettier colors.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template!

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the template. Love the fresh new look!

Rose said...

Thanks for the freebie, love the new look!

Sally said...

You achieved your goal - very fresh and new. Thanks for sharing!

tiggconn said...

Thanks for the new template! Love it!

Anonymous said...

i love those templates that you released today. I definately remember the orginal release of them both and scrapped with both of them within a day or 2 of getting the templates.

thanks for the templates.

mcmartian

Shel said...

Thanks for another great template!

Eni said...

thanks for this template - love it!

Ash said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the new look--it is quite refreshing :)

Anonymous said...

Love it, thank you!!

thescrappywife said...

I like the clean lines of this template! Thank you!

Marey said...

Thanks so much for the awesome template :))

rosmarie said...

thank you for the great template!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the template

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks Lindsay! Love the new templates!

Mo (Maureen) said...

Your templates are just FAB - many thanks :)