Thursday, January 21, 2010

New....My Little Cupcake

Valentine's Day is upon us soon, and my new kit My Little Cupcake would be perfect to scrap your loved ones! It's a little different to the usual red Valentine's kits and would also be great for any girly page or cooking layouts.





There's also a set of My Little Cupcake clustered frames.


Need some layout inspiration....here's a few pages that my CT and I have done.


I have a set of 4 bonus frames made from the kit....enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

Judy said...

Awesome new kit...will be back sometime tomorrow to shop.....btw thanks for the frames

S said...

Lovely new kit, thank you for the frames.

Rebecca said...

Oh, Lindsay! This is so cute! Thank you for the frames!!

Tami said...

You're the frame queen! Thanks so much!!

craftychic said...

Such an adorable kit Lindsay Jane :-) Thank you for the frames.

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous kit!! Thanks for the freebie.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

Stacey Thomas said...

Thank you so much Lindsay! I just bought the kit and I love it! Perfect for recipe cards and so much more too!

*Christie* said...

Thanks so much!! I have posted this on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! thanks much for the frames.

Joyce said...

Lovely frames ! Thank you so much !!

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read blogs like this. By the way add some pics :)

rosmarie said...

many thanks for the lovely frames! It is a beautiful kit!

linnie-818 said...

This kit is adorable. Very sweet without being "sticky". Thank you so much for sharing these frames with us!