Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Masks and Page Borders 4

It's been a pretty exciting week for me on the scrapbooking front.
A mini kit of mine is included in the February issue of Australian Scrapbooking Memories (along with 6 other mini kits from Aussie designers at Pickleberrypop). So if you live in Australia, get your copy at newsagents now! I have been patiently waiting for this edition to come out for weeks!




Here's the 7 beautiful mini kits you get....


.....and 7 quickpages!


And here is a stunning page done by AmandaC (using my Summer Romance kit)......which is featured in the magazine!


I also have a couple of new products in my stores today at 20% off for a limited time.

First up - Page Borders 4 - very versatile and great for any layout.

Available at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top

Second - Family Masks (and borders).

Available at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top

As a tribute to my Dad who passed away 6 years ago, I have a 'Dad' mask sampler for you today......enjoy and have a great weekend!

Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Tami said...

Thanks for the mask. I can't wait to try it. And CONGRATULATIONS on being recently published!! Just goes to show how smart that magazine is...to showcase your designs! :)

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the Dad mask!!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

S said...

Thank you for the mask. I went and bought the magazine yesterday, great read but I did buy it for the disk & your kit! Congratulations.