Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Stamp Cluster

I'm not quite sure where our summer has gone here Down Under......we are now only 2 weeks away from Autumn (March 1st)! I believe our seasons change on a different day to that in the Northern Hemisphere. You would think that the seasons would officially change on the same day world wide!
I got so busy and distracted yesterday, that I forgot to meet Justin at the orthodontist! By the time I flew over there he was just going in, and got told the bands will probably come off in April. We thought they weren't coming off until December so it was a nice surprise. I guess I better make that dental kit with bands in it pretty soon!

Here's a few more pages my CT have done with 'Refresh'.



I thought it was about time I posted my February stamp cluster. For those of you who collected the January cluster, can you see a pattern? The cluster comes with and without a realistic shadow.

Sorry link expired.

19 comments:

MireilleMirlitou said...

J'aime beaucoup ces timbres mensuels. Un grand merci pour ce freebie!
Désolée, je ne parle pas anglais!

Becky said...

Thank you! This is darling!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the
February stamp cluster!

Barbara said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Judy said...

Thankyou for the stamp for February.
I think we are getting more like the Northern Hemisphere in regards to when our seasons change. Many more people are now saying that Autumn officially begins 21/22 March, Winter 21/22 June and so on.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

ninigoesdigi said...

Thanks a lot !

Tami said...

Woohoo! Thanks!

S said...

Thank you for February's stamp.

Anonymous said...

Great stamp frame, thank you!

Rosemere Cordeiro said...

Thank you!

Kathy said...

Thank U for sharing!:)

Heather said...

Thanks for the freebie Lindsay.

June F. said...

Thanks so much!!

rosmarie said...

many thanks for your awesome freebies!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thank you for the stamp cluster and the 365 template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!