Friday, February 5, 2010

Huge 35% off SALE - 3 years on!



This week marks 3 years since I visited my local library and borrowed a book on digital scrapbooking! I thought it looked really interesting...and I haven't looked back! I am still as passionate today as I was when I started.
So if you have a few items on your wish list, there is no better time to stock up on some digi supplies at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top while my sale is on.

Today's offering is a few simple acrylic style frames to co-ordinate with my Winter Frost kit.

Sorry link expired.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

These are great frames, thank you very much for sharing!

Raylene said...

Thanks Lindsay! Love your stuff!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

It's funny, because I often think, 'how in the world did these gals learn to make this stuff??' At the library! :D

Congrats Lindsay! Glad you picked up that book!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank-you for these really great frames.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the wonderful frames Lindsay Jane :)

Tami said...

You make beautiful frames. Thanks!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

*Christie* said...

Thank you very much! I posted this freebie on my blog Hand Picked Freebies. :)

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the frames.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wintery frames, tho I think they will be excellent for other themes as well. You always do such a great job! - mskinsey