Friday, February 26, 2010

New Baby Kits, Frames and Scallop Albums

It's been nearly 3 years since I designed some baby kits, so I thought it was time again!
The result is Baby Boy and Baby Girl! I know the titles aren't very original, but it was hard to come up with a nice title that hadn't already been used before!

The kits, frames and scallop albums are all on special for 30% off.

Baby Boy

Available at Pickleberrypop

Baby Boy Frames

Available at Pickleberrypop

Baby Boy Scallop Album

Available at Pickleberrypop

Baby Girl

Available at Pickleberrypop

Baby Girl Frames

Available at Pickleberrypop

Baby Girl Scallop Album

Available at Pickleberrypop
And now some inspiration from my fabulous CT ladies!


Here's a couple of brag book pages I made to share today.

Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my Lindsay Jane, these are just gorgeous kits! Your kits just keep getting better and better!!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Emily said...

Great kits! Thanks for the cute brag book pages!

Anonymous said...

These are really really cute...great job on them
I am going to stick them in my favorites and if I should become another gramma soon I will grab them

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

GrannieEv said...

thank you so very much

Joanne said...

Cute brag book page, thank you! The new baby kits are adorable too.