Friday, February 12, 2010

New "Refresh" Kit and Frames

It's Friday again....how quickly are these weeks flying by? My boys have been back at school for 3 weeks already and before we know it, they will be off for another break.

Don't forget that I have 14 products retiring from A Cherry on Top on Feb 15th. You still have a few days to grab these kits and quickpages before they are gone forever.


My latest kit, "Refresh", is now in my Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top stores....


Along with a co-ordinating set of clustered frames.
And of course because both my stores have a 35% sale happening until Feb 14, the kit and frames are 35% off too!

Frames at Pickleberrypop and A Cherry on Top.

Here's a few layouts from my CT using Refresh.


I made an extra frame cluster for you all to sample....enjoy! Have a great weekend!

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

mizamigo said...

Thank you so much for that beautiful frame cluster. You always give us the most wonderful gifts. Thank you!!!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Patricia@Typing One-Handed said...

I would love to know which of your items are retiring at A Cherry on Top. I started ordering a bunch of stuff from your lines and realized I needed to limit myself a bit. It would have taken on minutes to rack up a huge bill. My daughter (24) got me hooked on the fun of scrapbooking as she worked on a photo album for her boyfriend while she was at my house recovering from back surgery. I'd like to purchase a few kits for her birthday. Thanks.

Tami said...

Thank you, Lindsay!! :)

Jud565 said...

Love the new kit and thanks for the cluster frame!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful cluster frames! I so appreciate you sharing your amazing talents with me!

Hugs!

Joni

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!

BeachBaby said...

Thanks for the cluster frame.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Jody said...

I have been watching and waiting for the Feb stamp frame. Can you tell me when it might be posted?

Parker315@shaw.ca

stampinmad said...

Thank you so much for the freebie - it's beautiful!!

Serenity Sheri said...

Thank you so much for the lovely frame! Beautiful kit!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame! Delightful as usual! - mskinsey

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Lindsay Jane said...

Jody, the frame is coming out today! :)

Nancy said...

Thank you for this. I love it and will be checking out the kit!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for your lovely cluster

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this beautiful cluster frame!! Beautiful new kit!