Monday, April 12, 2010

Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel

I have a new mini kit at Gotta Pixel for their monthly Gotta Grab It event!
You can choose from over 20 products from many designers for only $1 each - each made from the same colour palette!

These are only available at the special price until April 13 - so be quick!


You can find mine here.

I don't have anything to share today because I have been very busy with family birthdays and packing up the house to move. It's also still school holidays and there has been lots of running around to the shops for school and sport supplies. At least I get driven around by the learner driver in the house!

Look out for a special post in a couple of days!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Your new kit looks really cute! We have a 'learner driver' at our house, too. Nice to be driven around as long as I'm not running late! Have a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the beautiful kit. First time on your site. Live in allentown Pa. It's about 5 here on a beautiful sunny day. Just wanted to tell you I love your style of handdrawn paper.