Friday, April 23, 2010

Sort of 'new' goodies....and Template 108

A whole week has passed since we moved into our new house and most of the essential stuff is finally unpacked. Some of the other stuff will have to wait so that I can have some scrapbooking time!
After many busy weeks, we are all looking forward to the Anzac Day long weekend with some sleep-ins! We are also going to make some time to discover the walking trails in our new area.

Today I put some 'new' designs into my shops. Firstly, for all those who asked about my Summer Romance mini kit which was in the Australian Scrapbook Memories February edition, it is now available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.


You even get this bonus quickpage with the mini kit!


Next is a new pack of embossed papers...to co-ordinate with one of my favourite kits Forest Whispers.

Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.

And finally, my Anything Goes mini kit which was part of the Gotta Grab It promotion at Gotta Pixel is now also available at Pickleberrypop.



All 3 products are available at 30% off for a limited time.

Still doing P365? Here's another template for you. Have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

17 comments:

Koppel Kreations said...

Thank you for another wonderful template!

Pam said...

thank you for sharing your work with me, i love the template looking forward to using it!
blessings

Barbara said...

Thank you for the great template, and I'm glad that you are settling in.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Eni said...

fantastic kits!
love your template - thanks for sharing!

Elaine said...

I love your templates. Thanks for sharing this one as a freebie!!

Kathy said...

thank U for sharing!:)

Anonymous said...

Love it, thank you!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great template!

Jennifer B said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Your generosity is appreciated!

fl_connie said...

I adore your new kit (now mine! - Yay!) and the papers, too. GREAT sale on them - grabbed them both!! Whoohoo!

katmk said...

Thank you for the great template. They make life so easy. thanks for sharing your gift.

Pam said...

I used your template for a page I put on my blog today, thank you!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!