Thursday, April 15, 2010

Strawberry Fields Cluster

In and around packing up the house, I took a quick break to create this bonus clustered frame with my new Strawberry Fields kit. I won't be around on the internet for a few days because I will be busy unpacking, and because we won't actually have any internet. I hope it doesn't take too long to get it connected! I have heard stories where it can take several weeks!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend....see you in a few days!


Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nikki said...

Gorgeous, Thank you!!

Tami said...

Th♥nks so much!

MaggieMae said...

Thanks so much! It's so pretty! Good luck with your move - we've moved 3 times in two years! Yuck!!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

Koppel Kreations said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

BeachBaby said...

I jsut love this cluster frame. Thank you so much.

Tami said...

Thanks ever so!!

Anonymous said...

Buying the kit...but can't get this freebie! Says your over bandwidth. ak!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!