Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots of new stuff and a SALE!



On June 1st it's 3 years since I started selling my digi designs - to celebrate, my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are on sale!

I have a few new things in both stores.

First up are some CU Stamp Templates.
Pack 1 was available a while ago but when I changed stores it didn't come with me. So before purchasing, make sure you don't already have it.
I have also created a brand new second set.


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I have a new Template Duo set - number 6.

Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I also have a new set of borders - Floral Borders.

Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I designed an extra border for everyone to try....enjoy, and have a great weekend!

sorry link expired

17 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jan said...

Just what I need, many thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Cute- thanks!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, it's truly a BONUS when you give freebies! The flowers are darling.

solange said...

Beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much this is so pretty - Denise

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry meant to say Happy 3 Years - I have certainly enjoyed all the things you have created - Denise

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing!

belle007 said...

thanks for the pretty floral border~

S said...

Wow, congratulations on 3 years. Its lovely when we get the presents!

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much for the cute border!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

fl_connie said...

Thanks for sharing this cute border - really versatile!

Lynn said...

Lovely border! Thank you so much for sharing!

~nancy said...

lovely border, thanks so much! congrats on 3 years :)
~nancy

MaryG said...

Lindsay,

I attempted to download this Floral Border bonus but box.net says the link has been removed. I did purchase the Floral Borders, Flower Shoppe Kit & Template Duos 6 on order 59905 on 05-31-10. Would it still be possible for me to get this additional floral border?

A big fan,

Mary

SONDRA said...

Thanks so much for sharing!