Thursday, May 20, 2010

Template 110 and a new sneak peek!

There are so many days that I plan to 'blog' but time gets away! Yesterday I got organised early, but by the time I got back from the boys soccer practice, had a coffee and watched Masterchef, it was far too late!
Masterchef is great because it is inspiring my boys to get in the kitchen. Last weekend they cooked a magnificent dinner of Beef Roulade (with spinach, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese) followed by pavlova with berries and grated chocolate. It was delish!

I have a few layouts to share using my Wheels kit - Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.




Now here's a new little sneak peek for you....

...and a new template for inspiration. Hope you enjoy it!

sorry link expired

15 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Lindsay Jane :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much! I love the Wheels kit!!! And the new kits looks beautiful!

Victoria C said...

Thank you for the template! I bought the wheels kit and it's gorgeous. I can use this template to make some pages using that kit. Can't wait! Have a good day!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Catlady said...

Thank you for the awesome template can't wait to scrap with it. Love it. Have a great day.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

GlitterQueen said...

Thanks for the great template!

Tami said...

Th♥nks you so much for sharing your work!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the template.

Rosmarie said...

thank you for the great template!

Anonymous said...

Nice template.
Thank you for sharing.

Natalie said...

What a cool template! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Susan said...

Thank you. I used to disdain templates but I've started to really enjoy using them. This one makes me itch to scrap!

Elaine said...

I just love your templates. :) Thank you.