Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel - Perfect Day

My new Creative Team is being organised, and I will announce my team in my next post.

The June Gotta Grab It event is now on at Gotta Pixel - over 20 items to choose and all are $1 each! June 12 to 15 only!

I have 4 new items in my shop for this fabulous event. My papers, elements, alpha and glitter would suit any summer or spring pages.....and would be terrific for wedding layouts.









I ran out of time to make something to share today because I spent the day painting our bedroom, but luckily I made this quickpage a couple of days ago.

Sorry link expired

7 comments:

belle said...

thank you for the lovely qp.

Patti said...

Thanks so much!
LOVE THIS!!

mmikes said...

Thanks for the QP. What a beautiful kit. I love the colors and the design

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Gayle said...

Lovely! thanks :)

bubbachenille said...

Hi There , I was just about to do a blog post on Odd socks, I googled "odd socks" and up came your pic on your blog. I was wondering if I may use the pic on my blog and link back to your blog ofcourse ?
thanks
miriam