Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Stamp Cluster

You still have time to get some bargains, both my stores are on sale for a few more hours.

It's lucky I was able to do anything today.....my coffee machine broke!!
It's hard to do anything without coffee! Luckily for me, the end of financial year sales started today and I picked up a new machine for a bargain price!

I have something new coming out on Friday, here's a little peek....

It's June already, and that means the official start of Winter for us Down Under. Here's my June stamp cluster.

Sorry link expired

14 comments:

MireilleMirlitou said...

Très joli pour des panoramas d'été!
J'aime beaucoup vos timbres. Merci beaucoup.

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the June stamp cluster. Glad you got a new coffee machine; I'd be lost without one!

Barbara said...

Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marla said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cluster, thank you for sharing

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cluster Lindsay Jane :)

Tammy said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

ninigoesdigi said...

Thank you very much !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Joanne said...

Thank you!

Jitka said...

Thank you!

Béa said...

Thanks !!!!
Lovely frame !!!!