Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My New CT...and the World Cup!

I would like to thank everyone who applied to join my CT, and will now announce my new Creative Team....welcome ladies! I can't wait to see some pages.


Does anyone else have kids who are obsessed with the World Cup? Everyone in my house (except me) got up at 4am to watch Australia get thrashed by Germany the other night. I value my sleep too much to get up at that time, especially when it's so chilly. Tonight they are getting up to watch Portugal and Ivory Coast - go figure!

Because the World Cup is on, my Soccer Inc kit....


and Template Duo 4 are both on sale for 30% off until the competition ends!


I am also giving away a Soccer Inc brag book page, which is normally included with 3 other pages when you buy the kit.

Sorry link expired

5 comments:

Bianca said...

Here's another soccer-lover! Well, I have to say, I don't watch soccer that often, only when the Dutch are playing :) Too bad Germany beat Australia, I would have loved for them to trash Germany! *grin*
Thanks for the freebie!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love it! Thank you for sharing! Barb in FL

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Miss Em said...

NNOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe I missed it. I have been out of town the past week and haven't had a chance to check up on you. I am so bummed I missed the CT call. Congrats to the new ladies.