Friday, June 4, 2010

New - Fresh Start Kit, Papers and Frames



It's Friday evening here Down Under and I have just got home after sitting in the car for two hours during the boys' soccer practice. Even with several layers of clothing and a rug it was still cold. I really need to start wearing the thermals now that Winter is officially here.
It was sad to see some local youth hiding in the cover of darkness and throwing rocks at the boys as they were training. They need to seriously 'get a life'!

Now onto business....my new designs in my shops.
Fresh Start is great for layouts of anything you start again or do fresh. The colours also work beautifully for summer holiday photos with shades of blue and orange.


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Need some layout inspiration.....



Here's a bonus clustered frame I made with my new kit. Have a great weekend.

Sorry link expired

6 comments:

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

That's funny Lindsay...just this morning I was thinking about mean kids at school, and how kids have to tailor their lives to try to stay away from them. It upsets me...

Enough of this unhappy business, I love your little frame! :D

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks for the fun frame.

MJ said...

this is wonderful... love the color palette. TFS

Joanne

Anonymous said...

what a lovely kit - thank you for the freebie! - Dawn