Friday, June 25, 2010

New Red White and Blue

It's been a busy (and tiring) week at Matthew's state soccer carnival. His team started the week in 4th place, got to 3rd by Wednesday, and 2nd by Thursday. They were the only team to beat the top team, but today they played the toughest team and ended up finishing 3rd overall. It is the best result their district team has ever achieved during the many years the competition has been running. They played well, fought hard, and had a fabulous week. I ended up taking over 600 photos over the 5 day carnival. Now I have the task of sorting through them all.

The busy week has caught up with me and I am ready for an early night, but before I head off I need to announce my new kit, papers and frames are in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel Stores. With Independence Day right around the corner, this is a very timely collection.







Some CT inspiration


Here's a bonus clustered frame to share.....enjoy! Have a great weekend!


Sorry link expired.

15 comments:

Deanna said...

Thank you! LOVE this kit! Very different from some I've seen.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cluster Lindsay Jane :)

Sue said...

Lovely cluster frame! Thank you! :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the lovely frame. Honestly this is the nicest r/w/b set I've ever seen!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the cluster! Love the kit!

MoosieD said...

Awesome cluster! Thanks for sharing and God bless!

Mary said...

Thank you!!

Sharon said...

Thank you, what a beautiful freebie! :)

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calico said...

Thank you! It's beautiful!

bsmiley6918 said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

thanks for the frame

Laura said...

Thanks Bunches