Friday, June 18, 2010

Perfect Day Kit, Papers and Frames

My Perfect Day page kit and embossed papers are now in my Pickleberrypop store.



I also have a set of co-ordinating clustered frames in both Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.....
30% off for a few days as usual!



Here's some awesome pages that my CT girls have done. As you can see, they have been working overtime to do this many pages!






It's Friday evening here already, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Here's a couple of brag book pages made with Perfect Day.


Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

erica922 said...

love them thank u very much the kit is so gorgoeus

shellday said...

thank you so much for your time...your work is great and it is the size I need. and it is quick to download. now what more could anyone ask for????
Thank you
Mickey

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Lovely QP , thanks a lot

Cherbear said...

Thank you

Sharon in MI said...

These are beautiful, thank you so much!

Jill P said...

very pretty but you're out of bandwidth

Stephanne said...

Ditto to the above. I love them but it won't let me download because you are out of bandwidth.