Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Red White and Blue Glitter Alpha

The temperature has dropped a few more degrees and I think today we had one of our wettest days for ages. It was kind of fun driving through all the water lying on the road. Of course, if I wasn't in a 4WD I would have thought otherwise! I am a little envious of those in the northern hemisphere who are now enjoying some lovely warm weather.

I have a few more fabulous CT layouts using my latest kit Red White and Blue...



.... and I created a glitter gel alpha to co-ordinate with the kit. Here's the uppercase letters for you to try. I will have the full alpha including lowercase, numbers and some symbols, in both stores by Friday.


Sorry link expired. Full Alpha now in my Pickleberry and Gotta Pixel Stores.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the super sparkly alpha! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jun 01:06pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great alpha.

benziengirl said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable alpha!

Jennifer said...

I love this! Just in time for the 4th of July!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the sparkly alpha. Thank you very much!

Lynn

GlitterQueen said...

This is great, thanks!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

john said...

thanks for the glossy alpha! It's right up my ally!!! -Judy

RA said...

Love the alpha, thank you!

kathyc said...

Thank U for sharing!:)

Laura said...

Thanks Bunches

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site lindsayjanedesigns.blogspot.com
Is this possible?