Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Featured at The Daily Scrapper....and a sneak peek!

I have the honour of being featured over at The Daily Scrapper during July.....and have created a special kit - Water Fun - which is only available at TDS.
Look here to see some beautiful pages that my CT have done with Water Fun.



My CT have still been working overtime with Pink Champagne.


Here's a peek at what's coming to my stores on Friday July 23rd.

I love dressing up my pages with borders....sometimes it adds the finishing touch. Here's one I created to share....enjoy!


Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Marla said...

Thanks for the border - I love the finishing touch it gives layouts.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Mireille.Mirlitou said...

Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

bj said...

thank you!!

Magnolia said...

Thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the border Lindsay...much appreciated...hope you are enjoying the cooler weather down there...Bev, Boyne Island, Qld.

belle said...

Thanks very much for the doodled border!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

RA said...

thanks for the border!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!!!

Miss Em said...

Too cute! I love this kit.