Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Stamp Cluster

We are nearly half way through July already, so I thought it was time for my July stamp cluster..... before August rolls around.
If you missed any of my stamps from January to June, you can now get these in both my shops for 30% off (limited time only).


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I have a few more beautiful layouts made with my Pink Champagne kit, which is still available at Gotta Pixel for one more day at Gotta Grab It prices!



Half way through July also means officially half way through winter Down Under too...roll on summer!
Here's my July stamp cluster for you all....enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

19 comments:

Mireille.Mirlitou said...

Thank you vey much.

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the July stamp cluster!

Dawn @DigiScrapFun said...

I went to go purchase the kit at gotta pixel, but it appears that the site is down... and I am leaving in a half hour and won't be home till tomorrow. :-(

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cluster Lindsay Jane :)

Barbara said...

Thank you; I really like your stamp frames!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Lynnsplace said...

Thank you so much!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much!

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet of you! Thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

ninigoesdigi said...

Thank you very much !

Alnimema said...

Thank you so much :)

ava-j said...

thank you for sharing...love the stamp freebie!

Věrka said...

Thank you very much.

Sue said...

Wonderful stamp cluster! Thank you! :)

Joanne said...

Thank you!