Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Pink Champagne!

It's Saturday evening here Down Under and I am exhausted! Today we spent all day painting the walls and ceiling of our lounge room....and covered up all the pink! The people we bought our house from would probably be horrified if they knew we were using the floral lounge curtains as drop sheets! We still have to move all the furniture back, but for now I am too stiff and sore to move! We have now repainted 3 rooms in the 3 months we have been in our new house, so I think that's pretty good.

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel...and I have some new goodies which would be perfect for weddings as well as other pages.

From July 10 to 13 you can buy my 4 new packs for only $1 each!









Here's some awesome CT inspiration.



I have also made a clustered frame to share today.

Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Barbara said...

What a sweet frame; perfect for a certain granddaughter.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tami said...

This is the perfect little frame to get me scrapping again. Thanks so much!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Tami said...

Great! Th♥nk you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this sweet sweet frame.

Monica said...

Thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Alnimema said...

Thank you so much :)

Kathy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this kit!! Bought it today. I am new to digiscrapping, so I truly appreciated finding great sales and wonderful gifts. Thank you so much!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Hmm...was it a bright pink? I was just looking at paint for my living room...I saw a really pretty, rich pink that I could use for an accent wall. Pink is my favorite color, but I just don't know how I feel about a pink living room????

Love the kit! It's in my cart! :)

Sharon in MI said...

I love these colors - how fresh and pretty! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Snowsmoon said...

This kit is AMAZING!