Friday, July 23, 2010

New Turn Up the Heat Collection

My Turn Up the Heat collection is for anyone enjoying summer...of course we are in the middle of winter here Down Under! This kit, embossed paper pack and clustered frame set work great with any pool or beach photos.
Each pack is 30% off for a limited time only - at both Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.
I think my main designing PC has got a little hot lately...it smells a little smoky and the fan has been going psycho! I hope it's nothing serious!


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

As usual, my CT has been busy and have come up with some beautiful layouts to show how the collection can be used.



And I also made an extra clustered frame to share...enjoy, and have a great weekend!

Sorry link expired.

19 comments:

marcie said...

Really cute cluster frame freebie. Thanks!!

For your PC try opening it up and cleaning out the dust. All that gunk on your computer parts will kill it. Ask me how I know this... LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie. I really appreciate you doing this.

Helen

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love this frame!

Karen said...

What a great summer kit. I love the colours and there's something for every summer activity in the elements! Thanks for the freebie frame.
Karen from Moscow

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

craftychic said...

Love the new kit Lindsay Jane :) Thank you for the goodie :)

Venusfortuna said...

Thank you very very much !!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Judy said...

Thank you for the freebie.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

Dawn said...

thank you big time from Boston!!

cjpeterson38 said...

What a beautiful cluster frame. I love the colors of the kit and am off to purchase it.Thank you for sharing your talent and skill.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cluster! Thank you!

Mitch said...

Nice cluster frame freebie, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much...I love this frame! :)

Emily said...

Great frame! Thank you!