Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Quickpage and a Sneak Peek!

July has always been a very busy month in our house, and this one is no exception! August looks like it is going to be super crazy too....and September and October!!!
My 'taxi' will be running into overtime, and I am busy trying to co-ordinate some tradesmen for various jobs...and it would be very nice if they turned up!

For those of you who have been coming to my blog for a while, you may remember seeing some pedal prix photos. Well it was that time of year again on Sunday...the second 6 hour race for the season. This time we had the most beautiful winter's day we could hope for. The sun was shining all day and it was a perfect day. Andrew is the only one in our family riding this year, and his bike finished in the top 20 out of around 180 bikes.......a fabulous effort.

Here's a few photos from the day.



This was the corner where most of the crashes happened. While putting away my camera, I looked down and didn't see the bike slam into the barrier I was leaning against. I can tell you....it scared the living daylights out of me! The barrier moved a few inches and I jumped back very fast. I wish my video was still rolling at the time, as it would have been some good footage.


There seemed to be more crashes and rollovers this year!




Here's the bike that won.




Pickleberrypop is turning 4 this week.......and I have something new coming out for the celebration...here's a little peek!

And finally, I turned my layout below into a quickpage to share. The page was made with my Perfect Day kit. Hope you enjoy it.




Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations to Andrew! That looks like fun!!

Thank you for the beautiful QP! And the new kit looks GORGEOUS!!! I am so in love with the color orange right now!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Patti said...

Oh, lovin' the look of the new upcoming kit, Lindsay!! Can't wait to see it!!

Carol said...

Thanks Lindsay!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute qp Lindsay Jane :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

ava-j said...

thank you for the freebie...little kara is a cutie,btw!

Anonymous said...

Love this QP, Lindsay. Thanks so much!