Friday, July 2, 2010

Template 112 and 20% Sale



For all my American and Canadian friends who are celebrating their national days, I have 20% off everything at both Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.

I also have a few new things in my stores which can be used with my Red White and Blue kit.

First up is a set of Star Borders....

At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Second is the full Red White and Blue Glitter Alpha....

At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

and lastly, Template Duo 7.

At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's a couple of layouts I have done using my Red White and Blue kit and my new Star Borders.




Here's template number 112 to share...enjoy, and have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

17 comments:

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great template!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun template! :)

Jody said...

I love this template. Thank you so much!

Jody said...

I love this template. Thank you so much!

Peggy S said...

This is an exceptionally creative template for a freebie. Thank you for your generosity.

Wendy said...

You are such an inspiration, thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jul 01:12pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Persnickety Prints said...

Thanks so much for the Freebie! It will be posted on our Freebie Page at Persnickety Prints!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for the template!!

tink0813 said...

Thank you so much, this is a creative endeavor....just the ones we love!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the template!

Sue said...

Thank yo very much for the patriotic template! :)

Kirsten N said...

Hey Lindsay thank you for the template!! Also, I was just wondering if the soccer photos were taken at the Nowra PSSA carnival as I was there with my son too:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - I so love your designs and appreciate your wonderful freebies. I have purchased at least two of your embossed paper sets - I'm addicted to them! I wonder if you've thought of putting all of them or most of them into a large embossed paper set!! They are so nice. Thanks again from Julie

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks so much Lindsay! It's sweet of you to think of us! :D

Mary-Ann said...

:-( ik like this one...
my son was on vakation in the usa...and ik wish i could have this template...so i can make a beautyfull memorie.

i like your work very much!!

greetings from mary-Ann (the Netherlands)
cheyenne_40nl@yahoo.com