Tuesday, August 31, 2010

$1 Pixels, $2 Pixels...and Spring Retiring Sale!

If you are looking for a bargain, I have lots of them!
First up I have some $1 pixels at Gotta Pixel. You can get any of my Wheels collection for $1 each pack (one day only).









For $2, you can buy my Forest Whispers kit (at Pickleberrypop or Gotta Pixel)....



or my Essential Spring kit (at Pickleberrypop or Gotta Pixel).



It's officially Spring Down Under tomorrow, so it's time to have a little Spring clean!
The following products are going to be retired at the end of September..... get them now for 50% off before they are gone forever!!





I also have something new coming on Friday....


And here's a little clustered frame made with my Blue Crush mini kit.


Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you for the great frame!

Johanna said...

Thank you so much!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Brenda said...

Hey! I'm here for the first time and love your stuff! I am adding you to my favorites and will be back often!
Brenda

Raylene said...

Thanks for the heads up Lindsay! I LOVE the Wheels colors and I really appreciate your glitter styles. I have a few and use them all the time!

Connie said...

I love your designs...thank you so much for sharing this cluster.

Dawn said...

Thank you for the lovely frame

Anonymous said...

great frame and luv the turquoise! thanx a bunch!!

LizJ said...

Thank you for the wonderful frame!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)