Monday, August 16, 2010

3 More Ice Cream Sundae Products

Don't forget that my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are still on special for 40% off until August 17.

I also have 3 more Ice Cream Sundae products in my Gotta Pixel shop.
My Gotta Grab It section is full, but you can buy the frames, embossed papers and word art all for 40% off until August 17.







Here's a few more beautiful pages that my CT have made with my Ice Cream Sundae collection.



Lastly, I have another new template to share. After making this new one, I realised that this is the third template in a row with lots of circles!!

Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great template!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful template!!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute template Lindsay Jane :)

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Sue said...

I love the circles! Thank you for the wonderful template! :)

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing with us!

Lor said...

Wonderful new products! And so luv the freebie template! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your templates, they're great!

Nikki said...

Fab template! Thank you!

LizJ said...

Thanks so much for this fabulous template!

tmmarx said...

Great template. Thanks.