Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gotta Grab It, 40% SALE and new Ice Cream Sundae Collection

Looking for something new...or a bargain?

Both my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are on sale for 40% off for 4 days only.

Gotta Grab It is now on at Gotta Pixel - you can get each of the following 4 packs from my new Ice Cream Sundae collection for only $1 each!









Here's some beautiful pages from my Creative Team....these layouts make me want some ice cream....now! How delicious are these pages?



I have made a fun clustered frame to share today....enjoy, and have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

makeyesup said...

Yummy kit, great layouts from the CT and cute frame.

Sue said...

This frame is adorable! Thank you! :)

Judy said...

Love your new kit and thanks for the lovely frame. Bring on summer and walks on the beach with an icecream or two.

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Pat said...

I love your ice cream cone frame. Great idea and a great job you did with it. Thank you so much.

Shalum said...

wow! i love ice cream. thanks for the freebie!

LizJ said...

This is too cute! Thank you!

Michele Alger said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Your designs are so beautiful and fun!!! I am new to this and so excited to have found your site. Thank you for all your efforts in these designs and sharing them with us!

Karen said...

What a fun kit, and I LOVE the cluster frame - you are so creative! Thank you very much.

Ghislaine said...

I think this is the cutest frame I've ever seen! Thank you so much!