Friday, August 27, 2010

New Lime, Blue and Pink Crush

We have many major projects planned for the house we moved into 4 months ago, but with all the rain we have been having, everything is going to get condensed into a very short period of time! In fact, we may end up with every tradesman possible at our house at the same time....it could be total chaos!!

In planning for these huge disruptions, I have been designing like crazy to keep my kits coming! I get a great sense of satisfaction each time I finish a kit or element pack.

Today I have three new mini kits in my stores - Pink Crush, Blue Crush and Lime Crush!
They are each on special for 33% off - for a limited time only. So if you buy them all, you will get 3 kits for the price of 2!


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel




Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel




Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel




I also have a couple of other products on sale.

To celebrate the 11th birthday of our family pooch (and 10 years since we rescued her from the dog home), you can get my Perfect Paws kit and Paws Stamp Clusters for 50% off.
This special is only until the end of the weekend.




Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Today I have a quickpage to share....made with Pink Crush, enjoy....and have a great weekend!


Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

craftychic said...

These kits are wonderful, I bought them all :) Thank you for the cluster Lindsay Jane :)

LifeAsDinkers said...

thank you LJ! love the colors in your kits!

Tami said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

bj said...

thank you!!

alishea said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing the lovely QP! You Rock!