Monday, August 9, 2010

A new sneak peek!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I know my 16 year old Andrew will be having a great week....he has gone to the snow for a week on a school trip. He has been looking forward to seeing snow and having some fun in it since January.

It's still pretty cold here....we just don't get it cold enough for snow. Only 3 weeks left until spring thank goodness.

Today I decided to finish a mini kit that I started last November. Sometimes I start and finish a mini kit in the same day, but sometimes I move on to other projects and it takes me ages to finally finish some.

Here's a little look at what's coming on Saturday August 14th. Wait until you see the whole collection!

Since we are already a few days into August, I thought I better make my August stamp for you all...enjoy!
Remember, if you missed January to June stamps, you can get them here....and they are even on special for a short time!

Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

S said...

Thank you for August's stamp.

Mireille.Mirlitou said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the August frame!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the stamp cluster Lindsay Jane :)

Rosmarie said...

many thanks for your lovely clusters, I love the month-stamps!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Joanne said...

Thank you!

carepunches said...

awesome!! thanks :)

Londa said...

Hi,

How do I sign up for your blog?

I missed July stamp, is there a way to purchase it?
I have already purchased the jan - June set.
Thank you for the August stamp, love it.
Londa

Connie said...

I love your stamp clusters. Thanks so much for sharing all that you create.