Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Weekend and a Sneak Peek!

Pedal Prix is over for yet another year!
I survived the busy weekend with only 3 hours sleep between Andrew's rides during the night. After 6 years riding, he finally got to finish the race. It rained pretty much all through the night until around 9am, which was a bit annoying. It also made the race track very slippery. Luckily, when Andrew rolled the bike he came out without a scratch. His bike finished 33rd out of 214 bikes, which was a fabulous effort!

Andrew is ready for the race to begin!


The race starts 12 noon Saturday...


24 hours later....here's the winning bike!


The next day, Andrew changed bike wheels for car tyres!
It is the weirdest thing...seeing your child drive off for their first solo drive after getting a drivers licence. Andrew got to do that yesterday. He drove himself to cricket practice! How soon they become independent!




Now for a little sneak peek at what I have coming out on Friday....

It's $1 and $2 day at Gotta Pixel.....for one day only you can get my October Magic kit or bracket album for only $2 each, or the quickpages,mini kit add on, stamp clusters or frames for $1 each!



I turned one of my previous layouts into a quickpage to share...happy scrapping!


Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

pouledeluxe said...

Oh I can't wait to see it. The preview looks great.

alishea said...

Thanks so much for the QP!

Miss Em said...

Hi Lindsay, I have been holding onto this frame you gave us for some time and I finally created my masterpiece with it AND I linked you up! Thanks for all you do. I love your designs and will keep coming back for more.

http://papertrix.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-layouts.html

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Tami said...

Th♥nks so much for the freebie!