Friday, September 3, 2010

Wild, Wild Weather...and New Releases!

It's officially the third day of Spring, and what a day we had today!
The wild, wet and windy conditions were far worse than any winter's day this year. We had thunder and lightning too (our dog went troppo all day)! We had so much rain, I thought I needed a boat to pick my boys up from school!
All soccer practice and games have been cancelled, and there is more rain coming all weekend. I need to buy some paint and make good use of the weekend by repainting my study. If only I could do it in Photoshop, it would be so much quicker (and less messy)!

I have a couple of new releases this week....Slam Dunk mini kit and Stitched Frames.


At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's some inspiration for you.




I can't wait to show you my new release coming next week....

...but for now, here's a Slam Dunk frame cluster.

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

cherylzyx said...

Thank you! I'm going to forward the kit preview to my nephew, he plays basketball and loves graphic design.

Deanna said...

Thank you! I love the colors of your basketball kit... team-color neutral! lol Stay dry!

MoosieD said...

Love the cluster frame - I used to play basketball in high school so I hope there are a couple of photos floating in my mom's stash that I can scan and use with this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Connie said...

Thank you for another wonderful frame. Wonderful for nephews! I adore your style.

Sue said...

Thank so much for the fun frame! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the treat.

suzi.wollman said...

Thanks for such a cute frame/cluster! They look terrific and will excite the boys!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Snowsmoon said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful frame and for sharing your hard work with us here in scrapland.

LizJ said...

Thanks so much for the frame cluster! I like the Slam Dunk mini kit that I bought it, and I don't even have basketball photos! LOL

bj said...

thank you!!

Dawn said...

Thank you for the lovely frame

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Lindsay Jane, I LOVE "Slam Dunk"!!! Touche' for the neutral colours, making it virtually perfect for use with ANY team colours! WOOT!

So hard to believe y'all are getting that much rain and we are withering up over here in Northern California! I am SO looking toward some cool Fall weather any time now!

Thank you for the lovely goody and I am going to "Slam Dunk" it right into my EHD!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweet lady ... XO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Sooo COOL!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Alli grins said...

Your clusters are my favorite and I love your clean, creative design. Thanks for this great freebie!

Alli grins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.