Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Days now at Pickleberrypop

I haven't blogged for a few days because our house has been in total chaos while our new kitchen has been installed.
With kitchen things all over the house, it takes longer than normal to make a coffee or cup of tea!

This is what our kitchen looked like at the start of the week....totally stripped!!!!



Hopefully in a few days I can post a photo of the completed kitchen.
We are waiting on the tiler who is coming over the next few days.....and door handles so we can use the cupboards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole Autumn Days collection consisting of a kit, frames, borders and embossed papers, is now available also at my Pickleberrypop store..... and 30% off for a limited time!









Who doesn't love clustered frames? They are a great way to show multiple photos and help to scrap fast!


Sorry link expired.

17 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :) Good luck with the kitchen!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the snazzy frame. Ack! Having my kitchen like that would stress me out :)

Mireille said...

Un grand merci pour le joli freebie.

Kelcey said...

Fantastic frame, thank you very much:)

Tisa Theresa Irene said...

Thanks for the frames...I love frames...Now I just need to use them more often! Wish me luck!
Hugs, Theresa Irene

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing your time and talents!

marsie55 said...

Thanks for the great cluster frame set! Lucky you ... wish I was getting a new kitchen!! Hope everything goes well and you enjoy your new kitchen ... (I am green !!!) lol xxx

Mimi said...

Thanks for the frame!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this awesome triple frame

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

SONDRA said...

Love the triple frame! Thanks so much for sharing!

anitab said...

Thank you so much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely frames! :)