Friday, October 1, 2010

New Border Masks 2

I loved using my first set of Border Masks so much that I designed a second set. I use these over and over again. Lay these .png files over your paper then change the blend mode to overlay or soft light to see the different effects you can make. I like to clip different papers to them for a unique and original new paper.


Available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

Here's a couple of examples using the masks....on the first one I used my Pink Champagne kit...


...and for this dramatic effect I used a couple of the masks together with my Lime Crush mini kit.


Here's a bonus mask for you to try... remember it's for personal use only!


Sorry link expired.

29 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Stefanie said...

Beautiful, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

thank you for offering those nice borders as a Freebie !

LifeAsDinkers Ava-J said...

Thank you Lindsay! I hope to play with them to make pretty papers soon. :)

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing!

melliel said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Monica said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

These are super! Thank you Lindsay!

isabelle said...

merci beaucoup

Lois said...

These border masks look wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!

Barb said...

Thanks so much!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

alishea said...

Thank you so much for your generosity, can't wait to try it!

Tam said...

Thank you! And for posting examples...I can't wait to try that!

Sue said...

Lovely mask! Thank you! :)

Rosmarie said...

thank you so much for this beautiful border!

Shulyansky said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Ariadne said...

Thank you...BTW great name
I am Janet Lindsay :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so v much for the lovely border mask...lots of fun creating with this one! So generous of you. Thanks for sharing with us!

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

thanks! From Dubbo NSW

Anonymous said...

Un grand merci !
C'est super !
Domi

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

myrrhmaid319 said...

ooooo.Nice!! Thank-you!