Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Star Cluster.....and a Sneak Peek!

I posted a photo of our empty kitchen the other day....here's a photo I took a couple of days ago!



The kitchen isn't quite finished, but it will be great when we have door handles and can use the cupboards and drawers! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's $ day - and I have dragged out an oldie but a goodie - Techno Bytes!
You can buy the kit for only $2 (and it's a huge kit)!
@ Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop



Sneak peek - coming Friday. I love the colour combo in this one.

I also have a new frame cluster for you all.

Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Noncsi said...

Wow! Have a beautiful kitchen. I really like.
Thanks for the clusterframe!!! :)

Mireille said...

Joli cluster. merci beaucoup!

Barbara said...

Your kitchen will be beautiful! There's nothing quite like a brand-spankin'-new kitchen to make a woman happy! Thanks for the cluster!

Gulffire said...

Thanks for the cute frame cluster! I hope your kitchen is done soon and that it makes you very happy. I love new kitchens!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Love this star cluster!
Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the star cluster.

Crystalnva said...

Im Luv`n your NEW KITCHEN LOL and my husband`s Hating it.I want our`s to be next !!!
THANK YOU ;~} for the cute cluster

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

makeyesup said...

The kitchen looks lovely. You will want to be spending a lot of time there when it's finished.

Joyce said...

Thanks so much for the cluster, very useful !

Joanne said...

Love the stars, thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing.LOVE the cluster frame.:)

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely star frame cluster! :)