Thursday, November 4, 2010

DSD Sale - Bonus QP - Sneak Peek

Before getting into my scrapbook talk I would like wish my oldest son Andrew happy birthday - 17 today!!

There's lots happening in digi land at the moment....I can feel the anticipation building for the upcoming Digital Scrapbook Day!

Keep a look out for my DSD sale in both stores very soon.





Don't forget that my Grab Bag is available at Gotta Pixel for the whole month of November.


Here's a few more beautiful pages that my CT have made with the contents of the bag.


And here's a peek at a mini kit I have coming out very soon.



Today I turned one of my pages (using Autumn Days) into a quickpage to share...enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

Jody said...

Watching for the monthly stamp frames. Am hoping you can share the December stamp frame early as well so I can get things ready for Xmas gifts. :)

Tammy Dunlap said...

Very pretty thanks so much for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Thanks Lindsay! And happy birthday to your son, my hubby and my sister! Small world, huh? =)

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the download. Very nice.

Carol said...

thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank You! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!