Thursday, November 11, 2010

Got my data back.....and a double sneak peek!

Great news....a friend got all my data off my hard drive!!!

I would have been very sad if I had lost the last few weeks of renovation photos....and all the hours I had I spent designing! But, I now have it all in my hands and I am raring to go!

Last night, I should have been doing my blog, but instead I got inspired and started a second Christmas kit. I hadn't done any designing for a few days and really missed it!

With all the distractions of house renovations and a desktop that died behind me, I am ready to launch full on into Christmas designing and shopping!

I was planning on releasing my mini kit Boo for DSD, but couldn't, so it's out now for only $1 if you are really, really quick!


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I have a double sneak peek this week which I am very excited about....

And here's the November stamp you have all been waiting for!


Sorry link expired.

21 comments:

belle said...

Thanks for the November stamp. Great that you got your data back!

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Mireille said...

Merci beaucoup pour le freebie. Je suis contente de savoir que vous avez pu récupérer toutes vos données.
Bon courage et bonne suite pour vos créations.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :~} Glad you got your DATA back (computer problems are SCAREY ! How`s that kitchen doing luv to see the changes of your "newer" kitchen :~}

Monica A. said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to save your data!!! Thanks for the November frame.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks for the freebie! Glad you were able to save your stuff!

Tami said...

Th♥nk you for your beautiful freebie!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Joanne said...

Thank you for the freebie and yay that you got your data back!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for November. I really like your style of work. Glad to hear you got your work back! What a fright!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Lindsay Jane! I am just catching up with a bit of blog-hopping before retiring and had no idea you'd lost your main designing computer! ARGH!

I must say that I am pleased as punch to hear that your files have been retrieved! WOOT!

And, it IS beginning to look a LOT like Christmas here in Scrapland! :D

Have a lovely weekend and thanks SO much for the Sweet November frame!

Big hugs,
Linda :D

craftychic said...

Thank you for the stamp Lindsay Jane. So glad you didn't lose your data!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much...LOVE it!!:)

bianca said...

What a relief that you didn't lose that data! Very intruding peeks...and thank you so much for another another month. You're so generous!

cheryl said...

thank you for the fun freebie! i love your style! =)

Rosi said...

thank you for the great freebie!

vcrlmoyer said...

THANKS! for the freebie stamp cluster. Simple, yet very useful!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this November stamp frame...